- 1 (3 1/2 lb) chicken, cut up
- 6 russet potatoes, peeled, quartered lengthwise
- 4 large garlic cloves, halved
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Arrange chicken, potatoes and garlic in large roasting pan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour broth over.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice and oregano to combine. Pour evenly over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and golden brown and potatoes are tender, basting occasionally with pan juices, about 1 1/4 hours.