Quick and easy Greek dinner. Serve with a simple salad.
Make and share this Greek Chicken and Orzo - Kota Manestra recipe from Food.com.
- In large pot, saute onion in olive oil until translucent.
- Add chicken and brown on all sides.
- Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds.
- Add tomato paste, water, salt and pepper.
- Simmer 30 minutes, covered.
- Add orzo and stir regularly until orzo is tender.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley and lemon wedges on the side.
Simple and easy, this made a tasty one-pan meal. I followed directions as written, except I used chicken tenders, as it is what was on hand. I did reduce the browning and cooking time, so as not to dry the tenders out. This was satisfying and will certainly go into my 'easy weeknight dinner' folder. Thanks for sharing, Pesto Lover!