- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans fat free chicken broth
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 cups orzo pasta (rice-shaped pasta)
- 3⁄4 lb boneless chicken breast, diced
- 3 cups spinach leaves, washed and torn
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat broth, onion and oregano to a boil.
- Add the Orzo, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chicken and cook 6 minutes longer or until chicken and pasta are cooked.
- Stir in the spinach, and heat just until the spinach wilts.
- Remove from heat and top with cheese.
- Serve immediately.