Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on the label of a low-fat can of broth.
Make and share this Greek Chicken and Orzo recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, heat broth, onion and oregano to a boil.
- Add the Orzo, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chicken and cook 6 minutes longer or until chicken and pasta are cooked.
- Stir in the spinach, and heat just until the spinach wilts.
- Remove from heat and top with cheese.
- Serve immediately.