I found this recipe on the label of a low-fat can of broth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat broth, onion and oregano to a boil.
- 2Add the Orzo, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add the chicken and cook 6 minutes longer or until chicken and pasta are cooked.
- 4Stir in the spinach, and heat just until the spinach wilts.
- 5Remove from heat and top with cheese.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken and Orzo
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.7
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 1126.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 33.5 g