Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Need a healthy meal in a snap? This fits the bill and it is sure to please the whole family....I ran out of greek seasoning so used #10922 also needed Italian dressing mix so I used #63812 you may use Italian herb #98194 if you prefer....Dice tomatoes medium size so they dont cook to nothing.My DH doesnt like mushrooms so I omit for him....I like to serve this dish with fresh Italian bread and small lettuce salad.Tastes healthy but good....
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 4 -5 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning, divided
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb angel hair pasta or 1 lb other thin spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock or 1⁄4 cup broth
- 1 lemons (juice of) or 3 tablespoons lemon juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon white wine
- Trim fat from chicken cut into bite size pieces place in bowl with 2 tsp greek seasoning 1 tsp Italian dressing mix,1/4 tsp black pepper and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Heat skillet with 2 TB olive oil,cook seasoned chicken till done and browned about 10 minutes.Set aside in clean bowl.
- While chicken is cooking boil 4 quarts water with 1 TB salt in large kettle.
- Cook angel hair about 6 minutes cooked firm -- While pasta is cooking.
- Add onions,tomatoes to skillet with fresh minced garlic and 1 TB olive oil.Saute 2 minutes. Add chicken all remaining seasonings,lemon juice and vinegar. ,mix and heat throughly.Add drained pasta mix all together and serve.