Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
For garlic lovers
- 4 potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb chicken piece
- 2 large onions, quartered
- 1 whole bulb of garlic, minced
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 3 teaspoons oregano, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place potatoes at the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add chicken, onions, garlic, and zucchini.
- Add oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Cover, and cook on high 5 to 6 hours or on low for 9 to 10 hours.
This is very yummy. I made it on the stovetop instead of in a crockpot. I boiled the cut potatoes, and used baby red-skinned potatoes. The rest I sauteed together, starting with the onions and garlic, and adding the zucchini and herbs and chicken. I mixed in the boiled potatoes, and let it all cook together for about 10 minutes. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts cut up in chunks, and the whole thing came together in about half an hour. Delicious dinner! Thanks, Charlotte!