Recipe by larchie
Good, quick, low-fat(ish) chicken recipe.
Top Review by BurtonFanatic
This is a super yummy recipe, even if you aren't on the South Beach diet. I added salt and pepper to the sauce and an extra tablespoon of olive oil. I served this with homemade garlic sauce and salad. This will go into our regular rotation.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in shallow pan.
- Combine other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours to overnight.
- Place the chicken on a broiler pan, or on a rack in a baking pan in a 450 degree oven.
- cook for 35 minutes (or until done).