- 6 medium potatoes
- 6 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 2 large onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes, quartered at the bottom of the slow cooker. Add chicken, quatered onions.
- In a small bowl, mix water, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Pour over chicken and potatoes. Top with olive oil.
- Cover and cook on high for approximately 3 hours or until chicken and potatoes are cooked.