Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was fun, fast, and easy to make. It's just a shame that I don't like chicken!!
- 2 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with 1/2 of the lemon juice.
- Pan-fry chicken until browned and crispy on both sides and done on the inside, turning once.
- In the meantime, mix together remaining lemon juice, 1/8 cup of olive oil, oregano, and cheese.
- Remove chicken from heat, serve under cheese mixture.