Recipe by morgainegeiser
This bread is great with a Greek salad for a delightful light lunch.
Top Review by WiGal
Very good! What a nice crispy treat for us. Seasoning and time right on. Served it with a casserole and salad. Made for I Recommend based on Boomette's recommendation. Thank you for sharing.
- 2 (1 ounce) whole wheat pita breads
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate each pita bread into two rounds by gently running a sharp knife around the edge. Place on an ungreased baking sheet with the smooth side up.
- Lightly spray each piece with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide feta cheese and sprinkle evenly over bread, then divide Parmesan cheese and dill weed and sprinkle evenly over the feta cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and edges of bread just begin to brown.