- 3⁄4 lb butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese (not low-fat)
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 3 diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced black olives or 1 cup chopped black olives
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 banana peppers or 3 pepperoncini peppers or 3 cherry peppers, etc,whatever kind you like
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut butter and cheeses into chunks and put into food processor.
- Add oregano and garlic and process just until blended.
- Arrange the cheese in a mound on a plate.
- Sprinkle over and surround with tomatoes, olives, onions and lay any peppers around for added color.
- I use pita triangles, but any cracker will work fine.
- The cheese will last a few weeks in the fridge.