Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
DELICIOUS family recipe that has been passed down generations. Perfect for holiday dinners, but I make it year round.
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1⁄2 lb small curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons flour
- wheat germ
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix spinach, cottage cheese, cheese, salt, eggs and flour in large bowl by hand.
- Spread in 13 by 9 inch pan.
- Cover the top with wheat germ. This is extremely important; it will taste awful without it.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.