My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the cheeses, eggs, parsley, salt, and pepper. Cut the phyllo sheets crosswise into 3 rectangles. Place a rectangle on a work surface and gently brush with melted butter. Place 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the cheese mixture in one corner.
- 2Fold the rectangles in half lengthwise to cover the cheese mixture.
- 3Fold the corner with the cheese mixture diagonally to make a point, and continue folding and rolling the triangle until the entire piece of dough is wrapped around the filling.
- 4Repeat with the remaining dough and filling. (The tiropites may be frozen at this point and baked directly from the.
- 6Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and brush with melted butter.
- 7Bake in a preheated 425F oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 8Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Cheese Pastries (Tiropites)
Serving Size: 1 (1206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 100.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g