- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the garlic, oregano, dill and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Beat in the softened butter until well combined.
- Put the mixture on a piece of wax paper and roll it into a tube.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours to allow the flavours to blend.
- Allow the butter to come to room temperature before serving, so that it will spread easier.