Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A butter with garlic and herbs to perk up the taste of hot bread, potatoes, or veggies. Time for chilling included in prep time.
- Mix the garlic, oregano, dill and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Beat in the softened butter until well combined.
- Put the mixture on a piece of wax paper and roll it into a tube.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours to allow the flavours to blend.
- Allow the butter to come to room temperature before serving, so that it will spread easier.