Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very flavorful and fun. I clipped this recipe from the Food and Drink section of The Arizona Republic, Wednesday, July 16, 2003. I like to try new dishes and keep my dinners varied. This is 7 points for Weight Watchers. Serving size is one pita half.
- Combine cheese, olives, meat, and seeasonings in a large bowl and blend.
- Shape mixture into a large burger about the same size as the pita bread round.
- Grill or fry burger to desired doneness.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of the tzatziki in each pita half.
- Cut burger in half.
- Put each half inside a pita half.
- This comes out to 7 points for Weight Watchers.