Recipe by Chef mariajane
This burger is very different, and very tasty. I hadn't had a burger with ground lamb until I had this burger, and it was just delicious. Simple to make and simple to eat!!
- 8 ounces ground lamb
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried mint
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely minced
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, lightly mix ingredients together using your hands. Without packing, form into 4 patties, about 3/4 -inch thick.
- Place on lightly oiled grill and cook over medium heat with the lid down for 6-7 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness. Place on buns and garnish as desired.
- TIP: delicious when topped with goat cheese.