Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple, quick and tasty salad for lunch. I think some sliced cucumbers would be nice with this as well.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 lemons, juice of, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- salad greens
- Hard cook the eggs. Peel and quarter.
- While eggs are cooking, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil and mustard.
- Place greens on plates. Arrange 6 egg quarters over greens on each plate.
- Salt and pepper each plate, lightly.
- Drizzle sauce over each plate. Serve.
this is mustardy,which i happen to enjoy, if you dont,like mustard ,dial it back how much you put in,topped with nifs croutons ,good match and i did add some cucumbers. nice lunch
I made the recipe for 2 servings using spring mix. After reading some of the reviews the mustard was reduced by 1 tsp and still had a strong mustard taste. Some crumbled feta was sprinkled over all. Made for ZWT9.
Excellent but too mustardy. This made a perfect lunch. Made for ZWT6.