Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Piggly Wiggly recipes; uses canned beets; very simple salad. Zaar tour 6.
- 946.36 ml romaine lettuce, washed, chopped
- 236.59 ml spinach, washed, chopped
- 425.24 g can beets, sliced, drained
- 59.14 ml walnuts, chopped
- 118.29 ml feta cheese
- 118.29 ml vinaigrette dressing, Greek
- Put greens on plate.
- Add beets.
- Add walnuts.
- Add feta cheese,
- Pour dressing over.
Such a simple and beautiful salad. I combined the lettuces with the vinaigrette, plated it, then topped with remaining ingredients.
Easy and tasty. Great combination of ingredients! Made for Soup-A-Stars of ZWT9
Easy and yummy. I used roasted beets, which I happened to have on hand, but I think that canned beets would also taste good. I toasted my walnuts. The layers are a nice touch.