- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked white beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup soy mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 whole whole wheat pita bread
- 6 leaves red leaf lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except pitas and lettuce in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each pita and spoon 1/6 filling on top of each lettuce leaf.
- Fold pitas in half and serve.