A Gabriel Gate recipe which I wish to put in my favourites cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 20 shelled and deveined green shrimp
- 1 (400 g) can white beans or 1 (400 g) can borlotti beans, drained
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 60 g feta cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 220dC.
- 2Heat oil in an ovenproof pan and cook onion and fennel seeds for 4 minutes on medium heat.
- 3Add spring onions and stir well.
- 4Add garlic, tomatoes, wine and oregano and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5Stir in prawns, the drained white or borlotti beans and half the parsley.
- 6Season with salt and pepper and dot with feta.
- 7Cook in the preheated oven until the prawns are cooked (about 10 minutes).
- 8Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Baked Prawns (Shrimp)
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.0
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 233.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 17.9 g