Recipe by Pesto lover
A different, simple and tasty way to have potatoes and eggs. Nice served with a simple salad for a light dinner.
Top Review by AlaskaPam
Very good. I had this for dinner with a simple salad of sliced tomatoes and cucumbers and it hit the spot! I think it would be good any time of the day. I couldn't resist putting a little cheese on top so I used a combo of feta and parmesan to keep it Greek. It did take 15 mins in my oven to get the eggs cooked the way I liked (with fully cooked whites and soft yolk) Made for ZWT9
- 4 baking potatoes
- 8 eggs
- 113.39-170.09 g unsalted butter
- 2.46 ml salt (to taste)
- 1.23 ml white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake potatoes until done.
- Cut potatoes in half to make boats and place on baking sheet.
- Remove about half of potato from skins and mix with butter, salt and pepper.
- Return potato filling to skins, leaving a shallow well in the middle of each.
- Break one egg over each potato half.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes.