Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is such a yummy salad, especially in the summer! It will keep several days in the refig. and seems to get better and better. After trying one something like this at a restaurant, I came home and tried to duplicate it with a few more ingredients!
- 907.18 g asparagus, small-tender ones,if possible
- 340.19 g jar roasted red peppers, cut in strips
- 1 can artichoke heart, quartered
- 118.29 ml chopped parsley
- 236.59 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- salt & pepper
- Wash and trim asparagus,disgarding the tough ends.
- Cut each spear into 3 pieces.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook asparagus about 2 minutes.
- Drain and rince in cool water to stop the cooking.
- Combine the asparagus, pepper strips, artichokes, parsley and Feta in a large bowl.
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients together and whisk to blend.
- Pour over asparagus mixture & toss.
- Chill several hours.
This is a very YUMMY and HEALTHY salad! It has a lot of my favorite foods in it. I selected it for the Healthy Choices game. The only change I made was to use cilantro instead of parsley...it was a good choice. Thanks for the recipe!
I made this for my husband except I baked it instead of serving it chilled and it was amazing. I highly recommend this recipe