Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very refreshing salad to be enjoyed any time of year.
Make and share this Greek Apple Salad With Pine Nuts and Feta recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 3 tart apples, cored and sliced 1/2 inch thick (Granny Smith)
- 1⁄2 bunch watercress
- 1⁄2 bunch arugula (rocket or roka)
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (blue cheese can be subbed)
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pine nuts or 1⁄2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients.
- Reserve half of dressing.
- Toss remainder with apples and onion rings.
- Arrange watercress and arugula on 4 salad plates, drizzle with reserved dressing.
- Divide apple slices and onion rings among plates.
- Sprinkle with feta and pine nuts.