A very refreshing salad to be enjoyed any time of year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 3 tart apples, cored and sliced 1/2 inch thick (Granny Smith)
- 1/2 bunch watercress
- 1/2 bunch arugula (rocket or roka)
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (blue cheese can be subbed)
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts or 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1Whisk together first 5 ingredients.
- 2Reserve half of dressing.
- 3Toss remainder with apples and onion rings.
- 4Arrange watercress and arugula on 4 salad plates, drizzle with reserved dressing.
- 5Divide apple slices and onion rings among plates.
- 6Sprinkle with feta and pine nuts.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Apple Salad With Pine Nuts and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.4
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 228.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: