A very refreshing salad to be enjoyed any time of year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 3 tart apples, cored and sliced 1/2 inch thick (Granny Smith)
- 1/2 bunch watercress
- 1/2 bunch arugula (rocket or roka)
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (blue cheese can be subbed)
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts or 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1Whisk together first 5 ingredients.
- 2Reserve half of dressing.
- 3Toss remainder with apples and onion rings.
- 4Arrange watercress and arugula on 4 salad plates, drizzle with reserved dressing.
- 5Divide apple slices and onion rings among plates.
- 6Sprinkle with feta and pine nuts.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Apple Salad With Pine Nuts and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.4
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 228.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: