Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. If you like sour cream, then you'll love these mashed potatoes with Greek yogurt. These potatoes are so creamy smooth with a light tart flavor. And don't forget the garlic. Amazing!
- First, begin heating mashed potatoes, as instructed, for 3 minutes in the microwave.
- Meanwhile, peel the skins off of the garlic cloves and finely chop or mince them. Divide the cream cheese into several smaller chunks for easier mixing.
- Next, transfer potatoes to a larger, microwavable dish. Add all ingredients and mix lightly.
- Microwave for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Stir. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy.