Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I really quick salad/side dish. I let mine marinate in the fridge for an hour or so to really absorb and blend the flavours.
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Arrange tomato and onion slices on a plate.
- Sprinkle with the feta cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
This is so good. I chopped the tomatoes and onions and served it atop sauteed tilapia. I'm saving the rest to use as a Greek "salsa" with pita chips. Thanks for posting Sassy. Made for ZWT4 Zingo.
Wow, I really thought I would be missing the Italian version of this, with mozzarella and basil, but this was great!! Loved every bite and had a big plate of it for lunch :)
LOVED this recipe!!!!!!!! Easy and simple with a great flavor. Did add some black olives. Thanks fro posting.