Recipe by That is Dr House to you
serve plain or with whole grain pasta and spaghetti sauce for the main dish. From the cookbook Whole Foods
- 1 cup short grain brown rice
- 1 lb tofu, mashed
- 2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup pecan meal
- 1 cup fresh wheat germ
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Notes: rinse the rice well and drain the tofu well by pressing it before mashing.
- Cook rice in 2 cups water until almost all water is absorbed or about 35 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Oil two cookie sheets.
- Mix all ingredients together and make 1 inch balls. Place balls on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.