Recipe by Dreamgoddess
I love shrimp and am always on the lookout for new ways to prepare it. If you need a recipe for the white sauce, I suggest using White Sauce (Cheesy or Not) Medium Sauce as it's the exact recipe that I use in making white sauce. I suggest serving this with a Greek salad and bread.
Top Review by marie115
Excellent recipe. I doubled it as my BF likes to eat a lot and then try to take leftovers and I wanted to make sure there were leftovers for me for lunch tomorrow!! I always look forward to leftovers at work and this is no exception, I can't wait to eat it again. I will definitely be adding this to my list of go to recipes when I want to impress someone, or even treat myself!
- 12 small mushrooms
- olive oil
- 32 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 4 green onions, slice (green tops only)
- 8 ounces white sauce (White Sauce (Cheesy or Not) Medium Sauce)
- 2 cups pasta, cooked (spaghetti, linguini or angel hair)
- feta cheese, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute mushrooms in a small amount of olive oil for 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp, tomatoes and seasonings.
- Heat through until shrimp are done and turn pink.
- Add the white sauce and green onion tops.
- Pour over a bed of pasta and crumble feta cheese on top.