Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A quick and easy side dish that really shines using fresh oregano.
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh oregano, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring twice.
Perfect! Easy! Delicious! Wonderful! Will make in huge batches this summer! Made for ZWT4.
Nice side dish. Prep was fast and easy. DH didnt care for them and said the lemon was too pronounced for his taste. Man, is he getting into Zaar or what? lol Served this along with recipe #237322 *Made for ZWT4*
These are a family favorite - with Greek twist - yum! I also added thyme and rosemary, marjoram, and a sprinkle of parmesian cheese (I know that's not Greek - but it's good!). The lemon is a nice touch. Thanks Sassy for a delicious recipe. Reviewed by a Chic Chef for ZWT 4 Greece