Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This recipe is from All Recipes. It is a greek meat dish posted for ZWT4
Top Review by Elmotoo
OMG, OH WOW, OH YEAH! This is fabulous! Absolutely delicious without a long list of ingredients. I grilled the pork to perfection tonight (HOORAH for me!) and we all loved it so much! Made for ZWT9, Mike & the Appliance Killers!
- 1 1⁄2 cups lime juice, fresh
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and oregano in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Shake sealed bag until ingredients are well mixed.
- Taste the marinade for tartness.
- If too tart, add a little more oil.
- Not enough zing, add more lime.
- The garlic and salt flavors should also be up front, yet not overpowering.
- Place the tenderloins in the bag, seal, and turn to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 5 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate, and discard marinade.
- Grill tenderloins for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, or to desired doneness.