Recipe by Huskergirl
I had these at an after hours work function at a Greek restaurant when I lived in Omaha. This is what I came up with in my kitchen to replicate what I had there. I served this with couscous, salad and a hearty roll.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 6 ounces greek vinaigrette (bottled)
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 2 green peppers, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate pork in 1/2 of the vinaigrette for at least 1 hour. Longer is you want a stronger flavor.
- Marinate the veggies in the other 1/2 of the vinaigrette.
- Drain pork in a colander add salt and pepper to taste.
- Thread on to a skewer alternating pork and veggies.
- Grill or broil until no longer pink approx 7 to 10 minutes depending on sice of chunks.