Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another original from Melissa Diane Smith's book, "Going Against the Grain". I make this just as she wrote it. They're delicious and freeze well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, knead together the lamb, garlic, parsley, oregano or mint, and cinnamon until they are well mixed.
- Form into 1-inch meatballs and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until done to your liking.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and lemon juice just before serving.
- Variation: For Dill Lamb Balls; Substitute 2 tsp dried dill for the oregano or mint and omit the cinnamon.