Another original from Melissa Diane Smith's book, "Going Against the Grain". I make this just as she wrote it. They're delicious and freeze well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a bowl, knead together the lamb, garlic, parsley, oregano or mint, and cinnamon until they are well mixed.
- 3Form into 1-inch meatballs and place in a baking dish.
- 4Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until done to your liking.
- 5Sprinkle with sea salt and lemon juice just before serving.
- 6Variation: For Dill Lamb Balls; Substitute 2 tsp dried dill for the oregano or mint and omit the cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grecian Lamb Balls
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.9
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.3 mg
- Sodium 91.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.3 g