Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious and easy. Great for an appetizer buffet. from dailyrecipe.com, I believe.
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) packagedried vegetable soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (light is OK)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (reduced-fat OK)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll the packages of crescent dough on a 15x10" jelly roll pan.
- Lay them side by side, and press perforations together on bottom and up the sides of the pan, to form a crust.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Combine dry soup mix, mayonnaise and sour cream in a medium bowl.
- Squeeze as much liquid as possible from the thawed spinach, and add to the soup mixture.
- Chop (or pulse in a food processor) the artichoke hearts and water chestnuts.
- (Chop to a medium coarseness- not too fine).
- Add artichokes, water chestnuts, garlic and feta cheese to soup mixture; combine thoroughly.
- Spread evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until heated through.
I made these for a last minute get together and everyone loved them. They make quite a bit and went along way to tide the crowd over till dinner was served. Thank you so much for sharing! This recipe is a definite keeper.
Yum Yum Yum! Made for a women's Christmas party and I am just now rating it! There wasn't a bit left to bring home. Super easy and a big hit! Thanks for a great recipe!
I made this for a Christmas party. It was the hit of the evening. Everyone loved it!! Thanks for posting it! Kim