Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Ribs are a favorite with all of my family. These ribs are very tender and tasty. Store the extra rub in an airtight container so it will be ready the next time you want ribs.
- 6 tablespoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 4 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground oregano
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 lbs pork baby back ribs or 4 lbs any other ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Combine all of the seasonings in a jar with a lid.
- Shake well to blend.
- Lay the ribs on a broiler pan covered with foil.
- Sprinkle generously with the seasonings.
- Bake covered with foil for 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill.
- Grill the ribs for 15 to 20 minutes basting with barbecue sauce.