Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
An amazing culinary delight. Hands down the greatest grilled salmon ever.
Make and share this Greatest Grilled Salmon Recipe Ever! recipe from Food.com.
- 8 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- In a bowl, combine peanut oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, green onions, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, paprika, pepper, pepper flakes, salt, sesame oil, and garlic cloves.
- Once properly mixed, combine salmon fillets with marinade.
- Cover and place into refrigerator for 2-24 hours. The longer the better.
- Place fillets on outdoor grill.
- Cook fillets 4 minutes on each side. Enjoy.
this is delicious, I grilled it in the oven, turned out great.
Will try this same marinade on other kind of fish, may be even, pork.
Giving this top rating even tho I had to change a couple of ingredients (to suit our tastes). Omitted sesame oil because we just can't eat anything it touches and cut back on hot pepper flakes. Doubt it this made a lot of difference because it is still great.
I made this recipe under the broiler because I didn't want to go out into the cold to fire up the grill and it was very good. UPDATE. This truly is the greatest grilled salmon recipe ever. This is the only recipe that I reach for during grilling season when there's salmon around. Everyone that has ever eaten this salmon loves it and I'm sure you won't be disappointed either!