Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This cheese may be a bit pricier than others, but it's worth every penny for this hot sandwich.
- Slice cheese and lay on bread.
- Spread butter on both outside faces of bread.
- Sprinkly with oregano and garlic powder.
- Grill until both sides are toasted and cheese is melted through.
- I eat this with Spagetti-o's, but that's because I'm a poor college student and need to balance out expensive cheese with cheap canned food.
This was tasty! I had this with some leftover roasted turkey (would be good in the sandwich too!) and potato salad. Made a great quick weeknight dinner. Thanks for sharing!