- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 3⁄4 cup sunflower seeds or 3⁄4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 3⁄4 cup shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together oats, sesame seeds, & sunflower seeds or almonds,& coconut. C.
- ombine honey, oil, or water & pour over this mixture.
- Stir well.
- Spread on large rmmed cookie sheet & bake 35-40 minute until nicely browned on top.
- Stir granola every 5 to 10 minutes while baking. Remove from oven & allow to cool. Add raisins & stir. Store in a nicely sealed jar to keep fresh.
- Will keep several weeks or can also be frozen.