1/5 Photos of Greatest Banana Nut Bread Ever
1 hr 20 mins
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is the best banana nut bread ever. The crusty top and moist center is heavenly. I'll never make any but this. I make it and give it out at Christmas as mini loafs to all my neighbors and friends. Everyone raves about it. You have to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 325°F.
- 2Lightly butter and flour two 8" x 4" loaf pans, or 6 mini loaf pans. Baking time for mini's 50 minutes.
- 3In a large bowl, cream sugar, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Stir in eggs one at a time, beating with each addition.
- 4Stir in bananas and sour cream.
- 5In a second bowl, combine flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon and walnuts; stir into banana mixture just until combined.
- 6Pour into pans. Bake about 55-60 minutes for large loaf pans or 50 minutes for 6 mini loaves.
- 7Ovens vary - check bread with toothpick, when it comes out clean remove from oven - cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greatest Banana Nut Bread Ever
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.2
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 131.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g