Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I searched all over for a good meatloaf recipe that did not use Ketchup! Finally I came up with this one. It's great with ground beef or ground venison also.
- 907.18 g ground turkey
- 177.44 ml oatmeal
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 35.43 g package onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- Mix turkey, oatmeal, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, onion soup mix, and egg together.
- Mix in 1/2 can of mushroom soup.
- Press into loaf pan.
- Pour remaining 1/2 can of mushroom soup over top.
- Bake 1 hour at 350.
What an exceptional meatloaf!! Made for the family and even my youngest picky eater loved it and asked for seconds! Didn't have the 2 lb. of ground turkey so I used mostly turkey and a little bit of ground beef. Delicious!! Will definitely be making this again and from now on. VERY simple to prepare and had all the ingredients on hand.