Recipe by allisonmclaughlin
I make this about 3 times a month in the fall and winter. It is so easy and the kids love it!! This will be one the family asks for again and again!!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 (16 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can olives (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chili seasoning mix
- 1⁄8 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown turkey onion and garlic. Drain off extra fat and place in crock pot.
- Open all the cans and place in crock pot only drain the kidney beans.
- Pour in the chili seasoning and brown sugar.
- Stir and place crock pot on low. Let cook for at least 1 hour to let the flavors blend.