3 hrs 20 mins
I've never tried to give measurements for my gazpacho recipe so here goes nothing. This is always a favorite. The cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 medium ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 cubanelle pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 slices dry Italian bread or 2 slices dry French bread, broken into pieces
- 2 cups tomato juice or 2 cups v 8 vegetable juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- cracked black pepper
- 1In two batches puree all ingredients in the blender together until smooth.
- 2Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 3Serve in small bowls or mugs with any or all of the garnishes available at the table.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Summer Gazpacho
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.4
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 688.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g