Recipe by Eric Walker
Quick, easy, healthy and soothing.
Top Review by Derf
Wow!! Serving for 1 ?? is that a missprint?? These were wonderful veggies, we thouroughly enjoyed them and will certainly be making them again! We particularly enjoyed the yellow squash done this way, have not had it in a stir fry before. The combination of veggies and spices was perfect; i used wonderful fresh basil; i added 1 chopped jalapeno and the touch of wine was a very nice finish. There are only two of us and we will be eating these for the next couple of days. Great recipe, thanks for sharing!!
- 7 asparagus spears, cut 1 inch long
- 2 carrots, cut 1/2 inch long
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut 1 inch squares
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower, in bite size pieces
- 1 stalk celery, cut 1/2 inch long
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut to equal size as celery
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper (powder)
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spay Pam in large heavy skillet add vegetables then add spices.
- Cook over medium high heat about 4 minutes stirring often.
- Add Wine and cover for 3 minutes more, stir once every minute.
- Remove from heat to stop cooking and serve on warmed plate.
- Don't cook to long covered as this will create to much steam thus releasing the water soluble vitamins into the air instead of your body.