Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick, easy, healthy and soothing.
Make and share this Great Sauteed Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 7 asparagus spears, cut 1 inch long
- 2 carrots, cut 1/2 inch long
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut 1 inch squares
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower, in bite size pieces
- 1 stalk celery, cut 1/2 inch long
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut to equal size as celery
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper (powder)
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Pam cooking spray
- Spay Pam in large heavy skillet add vegetables then add spices.
- Cook over medium high heat about 4 minutes stirring often.
- Add Wine and cover for 3 minutes more, stir once every minute.
- Remove from heat to stop cooking and serve on warmed plate.
- Don't cook to long covered as this will create to much steam thus releasing the water soluble vitamins into the air instead of your body.
Wow!! Serving for 1 ?? is that a missprint?? These were wonderful veggies, we thouroughly enjoyed them and will certainly be making them again! We particularly enjoyed the yellow squash done this way, have not had it in a stir fry before. The combination of veggies and spices was perfect; i used wonderful fresh basil; i added 1 chopped jalapeno and the touch of wine was a very nice finish. There are only two of us and we will be eating these for the next couple of days. Great recipe, thanks for sharing!!
Delicious! The flavor was awesome. I only used yellow squash, zucchini, celery and fresh mushrooms. The flavor was awesome. I added more salt than stated, we've always needed more salt in any recipe. I topped it with fresh grate parmesan cheese on the top (just because I had some left over) but could easily have left that out and it was still delicious.
Excellent! A great way to get lots of veggies! I used red peppers, carrots, vidalia onions, zucchini and squash and I left out the white pepper.