Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
great pumpkin waffle
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin (put more to taste)
- I like pumpkin so I added more taste. In a medium-size mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, melted butter, and pumpkin.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- Coat the preheated waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Pour the waffle batter onto the center of each section of the iron.
- Cook the waffles for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup and butter.
Not good. There's barely any pumpkin, and the only spice is cinnamon?! They came came out so bland. The best I have ever had are these - http://pumpkinwaffles.wordpress.com/ultimate-pumpkin-waffle-recipe/