1/1 Photo of Great Pumpkin Cookies
From a local community cookbook. A regular during fall baking season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugars, beating until fluffy.
- 2Add egg and vanilla.
- 3Combine dry ingredients and add alternately with pumpkin.
- 4Stir in chips.
- 5Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 17-20 minutes at 350 degrees or until done.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Pumpkin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 133.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g