Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
From Quick Cooking.
- 6 pork chops, bone-in
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- in a skillet, brown pork chops in oil.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes and onion; toss to coat.
- Pour over the chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes or until meat juices run clear and potatoes are tender.
I was going to post this one. It is my husband's "specialty". We both really enjoy when he makes this.