This is my mom's recipe which I have always loved. I have estimated times, like I have on most of my recipes, I haven't really ever timed myself...too many kids running around lol.
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- In Large Mixing Bowl Mix together eggs, both sugars, oil,& vanilla. Mix well.
- Then Mix in your flour and peanut butter.
- Roll out balls of dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Take a fork and make criss-crosses on the top of each cookie.
- Bake until lightly brown. 8-10 minute depending on the size.