1/2 Photos of Great Peanut Butter Cookies
Bradshaw Brood's Note:
This is my mom's recipe which I have always loved. I have estimated times, like I have on most of my recipes, I haven't really ever timed myself...too many kids running around lol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In Large Mixing Bowl Mix together eggs, both sugars, oil,& vanilla. Mix well.
- 3Then Mix in your flour and peanut butter.
- 4Roll out balls of dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Take a fork and make criss-crosses on the top of each cookie.
- 6Bake until lightly brown. 8-10 minute depending on the size.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1046 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.6
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 214.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 8.0 g