Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Fix It and Forget It Lightly. Slow Cooker. Serves 6
- 2 (907.18 g) can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 453.59 g can diced tomatoes
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml green bell pepper, chopped
- 118.29 ml red bell pepper, chopped
- Place beans, tomatoes and sugar in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high 2 ½ hours.
- Stir in peppers. Cook on high 30 minutes longer.
What a nice soup this turned out to be. I followed the the recipe, except I added a little chopped onion and a can of vegetable broth. It did'nt seem like soup without it. I definitely will save this to make again.