Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From my daughter's great grandmother.. She used to work in a school cafeteria, and this was a big hit with the teachers. These are a great brunch snack.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, grated
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 3 cups zucchini, skin on, cut wafer thin
- Beat eggs, then add onion, oil, oregano, cheese, salt, garlic powder.
- Using a wooden spoon, fold in the Bisquick and the zucchini slices.
- Pour into a 9x13" greased baking dish and bake at 350 F for about 30-35 minutes (until puffed and top is lightly browned).
- These will be very low in the pan when baked.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Everyone loved this recipe when I served it this week-end and wanted this recipe. The taste and texture was great. will be making this often Connie Manchester Iowa
I loved this recipe and got rave reviews when I made it! The only change I made was that I used Pamela's Gluten-Free Baking Mix instead of Bisquick, cup for cup. Everything else remained the same, and I wouldn't change a thing. Children as well as adults devoured this. Thanks for such a delicious and easy recipe!