Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice, easy way to make Mexican food last minute.
Make and share this Great Nacho Dip!! recipe from Food.com.
- *** Preheat oven to 350 degrees.***.
- 1. Prepare rice and ground beef.
- 2. AFTER preparing rice and ground beef, spread rice and beef on bottom of a medium-sized baking pan.
- 3. Prepare re-fried beans and spoon on top of rice and beef.
- 4. Get a 1 quart mixing bowl and mix cheese con queso, salsa, and chili mix.
- 5. Pour or spoon cheese+salsa+chili mix mixture into pan on top of rice, beef, and beans.
- 6. Place baking pan in oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7. Open bag of tortilla chips and dig in!