Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An old favorite my family and I often use. You can also use crunchy peanut butter, but I prefer creamy. If you're looking for a quick, sweet snack, just make some of these cookies!
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter (or crunchy)
- Add milk, butter, vanilla, sugar and cocoa to a saucepan.
- Bring to boil; boil for one minute. Remove from heat and add in oatmeal and peanut butter.
- Mix well. Spoon by teaspoons to foil.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container in fridge. Enjoy! Our whole family loves this recipe! It's delicious!
Add 1/4 Cup Coconut and 1/4 cup Raisins.
Mmmmm, these were delicious! Thank you so much, animal_luver! We will surely use this recipe again. You're the best!