- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter (or crunchy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add milk, butter, vanilla, sugar and cocoa to a saucepan.
- Bring to boil; boil for one minute. Remove from heat and add in oatmeal and peanut butter.
- Mix well. Spoon by teaspoons to foil.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container in fridge. Enjoy! Our whole family loves this recipe! It's delicious!